The Accountable Development Working Group, a project of the Fifth Avenue Committee, meets this Wednesday evening (April 29th) from 6-8pm, at Fifth Avenue Committee -621 DeGraw St. near Fourth Avenue (R train to Union). The agenda is as follows:
- Report back from the Right to the City (RTTC) Coalition meeting
- One City/One Future event, May 14th
- Gowanus Canal Superfund nomination.
- Formation of a Gowanus tenants’ union?
- Sunset Park Rezoning — it’s moving!
- Sunset Park housing survey — volunteers needed!
For more information, or to RSVP, contact Dave Powell via email or (718) 237-2017 ext 148.